By Marcia Moroz, Sewing Gallery, West Nyack, New York
Reprinted with permission from Husqvarna Viking
These wonderful scarves and fast and fun to make!
Get started early, making this great quick, fun Fleece Boa for everyone on your gift list!
Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine
(3) 8" X 56" wide strips of Fleece (could be the same color or different!)
Husqvarna Viking Shape Cut Plus Ruler #412 66 20 01
Rotary Cutting Mat
60 mm Rotary Cutter
1. Lay the strips one on top of the other, pin.
2. Select the Reinforced Straight Stitch or triple stitch on your machine
3. Stitch down the center of the scarf lengthwise
4. Place the stitched scarf on the rotary cutting mat.
5. Place the Shape Cut Plus ruler on top of the scarf with the tear drop opening just below the line of Stitching as shown.
6. Cut starting 1/2" from the stitching, to the edge.
7. Repeat the full length of the scarf, spacing the cuts 1/2" apart.
8. Repeat on the other side of the scarf as shown.
9. Wash and dry, to fluff it nicely, and snuggle in to enjoy!